We've put together a comprehensive guide to help you find your most accurate size.
STEP 1: MEASURE YOUR FOOT
- Lay a sheet of paper on the floor, one edge flush against the wall. Fix the paper to the floor with scotch tape so that it doesn't move.
- Standing straight and wearing socks, stand on the paper. Place your feet together, your heels against the wall and make sure your back is touching the wall too.
- Have someone draw the outline of both your feet.
- Using a ruler or the straight edge of a book, draw a line crossways which touches the longest edge of your foot tracings.
- Using a ruler, draw a parallel line 0.5cm from this original line to allow for toe clearance.
- Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn.
STEP 2: COMPARE YOUR FOOT LENGTH TO OUR SIZE CHART
Take your measured distance (foot length + the extra 0.5cm for toe clearance) and find your corresponding US size below. The cm length in the tables corresponds to the length of the shoe's innersole. Please note that these are guides only.
Example: My foot measures 25cm. With the additional 0.5cm for toe clearance, my final length is 25.5cm. I'm buying a women's Skechers shoe so I would buy a US 8.5. If half sizes are not available, we recommend sizing up.
|MENS SIZE GUIDE|
|WOMENS SIZE GUIDE|
|KIDS - INFANT|
|KIDS - YOUTH|
Already own a pair of Skechers?
Generally sizing tends to be standard across brands, although sizes can vary slightly depending on the style, shape and material of the shoe. The size of the pair that you already own is a good guide.