Shop online and pick up your order in-store within 1 hour. Simply select Click & Collect at the checkout!
Is Click & Collect free?
Our 1hr Click & Collect is 100% free of charge and is available at all Skechers stores. There is no minimum purchase on Click & Collect orders.
How to place a Click & Collect order
- Select your size
- Scroll down to 'Click & Collect' and enter your postcode
- The closest stores to you with available stock will be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Add to cart'
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Proceed through checkout and place your order
- You'll receive an order confirmation and then another email when your order is ready for collection
*please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Picking up your Click & Collect order
Please be prepared to show your order confirmation and photo ID to our in-store team (so we know it's you). If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, please let our Skechers Experts know below. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.