I can’t checkout?
If you're having difficulty placing an order, such as receiving an error message or unable to enter your details at the checkout, please try either of the following:
- Remove the items from your cart, refresh your browser and try the purchase again.
- Clear your browsing data and cookies and refresh the page.
- Switch to another browser or device to place the order.
Important: Before re-attempting to place your order, please check your bank account and inbox to see if any funds have been deducted or if you've received a confirmation email. If so, your order has been successfully placed - our site just experienced a glitch!
If you're still experiencing difficulties or you're unsure if you've successfully placed an order, contact our Skechers Experts below. Please include the following information:
- As much detail about the issue as you can
- Screenshots of error messages (if any)
- Which browser you're using
- What you've done to try to resolve it so far
Alternatively, our Skechers Experts can place the order over the phone for you. You are welcome to pay with any accepted method. All payment details are kept strictly confidential and off-recording.
Call our Skechers Experts on 1800 875 275 and press 1.
We are available on weekdays during business hours.
Are the items in my cart reserved?
Adding shoes or items to your cart does not reserve the stock. To avoid missing out, complete the checkout to secure your items.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I get a tax invoice for my online order?
A tax invoice will be emailed to you, along with your order confirmation, shortly after you place your order online. You can save this email as a pdf, or print it if a hard copy is required.
We can resend an invoice if you need it, just get in touch with our Skechers Experts below.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I place an online order?
Placing an online order is easy! Follow our easy step by step guide below.
Would you prefer to speak to someone instead? Give our Skechers Experts a call on 1800 875 275
They'll be able to help you with your size and securely place an order for you!
If you prefer not to call, hit up our Skechers Expert via our live chat channel.
HOW TO PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER
Step 1: Browse our website by using the search function at the top right-hand corner, or by clicking on the category in the navigation menu.
Step 2: Select the style you wish to purchase.
Clicking into the style, you'll be able to view a description of the shoe and product details
If you're unsure about the right size, you can view our size chart!
Interested in this item? Click on "Add To Cart".
Once you've done this, you'll see a number next to the shopping cart on the top right-hand corner. This means you've successfully added an item to your cart!
You can continue shopping or if you'd like to start the checkout process, simply click on the Shopping Cart and select one of two options:
"View or Update Cart" - If you need to make any edits to the current items in your cart
"Proceed to Checkout" - You're happy with your selection, then proceed to checkout.
Step 3: Complete the order
We accept all secure payment methods! Click here for more information.
You'll be asked to either:
- Checkout as a guest
- Log into your existing account OR
- Create an account with us.
Follow the prompts and fill out all the required fields.
Once done, the last step is to review your details to make sure they're correct.
Press "Place Order". You're done!
Having difficulties placing your order? No worries! Our Skechers Experts are available to help over the phone on 1800 875 275
Once you have completed the checkout process, you'll receive your Order Confirmation to the email address that you provided at checkout. You'll also be able to view your order in the “My Account” section (if you have an online account with us).
Remember, if you checked out as a guest and created an account afterwards, the order won't be visible there.
Next steps: Sit tight! Once your order has been dispatched, you'll receive a follow-up email with your tracking details.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes! Our Skechers Experts can help you with sizing, product questions and recommendations and can also place an order for you over the phone! Please note this only applies to stock available online.
Call our Skechers Experts on 1800 875 275 and press 1. We're available weekdays during business hours.
Why order over the phone?
- Shop with confidence. Our team are experts on everything Skechers.
- Our Skechers Experts will keep a close eye on your order to ensure a seamless experience with us.
- Enjoyed your chat with us? Talk to the same Skechers Expert the next time you shop with us for a personalised and enjoyable experience.
How does it work?
Payment Methods Accepted
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal and Afterpay for all phone orders. Unfortunately, we can't process orders via 'HER' or 'HIM' Gift Cards.
Please note: For PayPal and Afterpay orders we will never ask you for your password and will use a one-time passcode sent via SMS instead.
All phone order purchases are subject to the same Returns and Exchanges Policy as online purchases.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I place a bulk order?
Our Skechers Experts can now assist you with placing bulk orders.
Whether you are wanting to provide slip-resistance Skechers for your team or have other uniform requirements, our team are here to ensure a secure bulk order experience.
Connect with a Skechers Expert for sizing advice and assistance placing your bulk order. Call the team on 1800 875 275 and press option 1 once prompted.READ FULL ARTICLE
I think I purchased from a scam website?
We're sorry to hear that you may have purchased from a scam website. Unfortunately, there are online scams that may use the Skechers name and a similar looking website as a means of obtaining your personal and/or banking details. It's highly likely that you will never receive any product from this website. We recommend the following steps.
- Reach out to your bank immediately to discuss how you can lodge a 'chargeback' and reclaim any funds that you've spent.
- If you would like to report a scam website, please visit www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Tips on detecting a scam website:
- Pay attention to the address bar. Check that the URL starts with https (not http) and look for the padlock icon in the address bar to ensure there's a secure connection.
- Assess the price of the item. Does the price or offer seem too good to be true?
- Watch for poor grammar and spelling. Legitimate companies put effort into presenting a professional website.
- Look for reliable contact information. Can you contact the company either via phone, live chat or email?
If you have any queries about a communication you have received, please get in touch with our Skechers Experts through our Contact Us page.READ FULL ARTICLE