How do I place an online order?
Placing an online order is easy! Follow our easy step-by-step guide below.
HOW TO PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER
Step 1: Browse our website by using the search function at the top right-hand corner, or by clicking on the category in the navigation menu.
Step 2: Select the style you wish to purchase.
Clicking into the style, you'll be able to view a description of the shoe and product details
If you're unsure about the right size, you can view our size chart!
Interested in this item? Click on "Add To Cart".
Once you've done this, you'll see a number next to the shopping cart on the top right-hand corner. This means you've successfully added an item to your cart!
You can continue shopping or if you'd like to start the checkout process, simply click on the Shopping Cart and select one of two options:
"View or Update Cart" - If you need to make any edits to the current items in your cart
"Proceed to Checkout" - You're happy with your selection, then proceed to checkout.
Step 3: Complete the order
We accept all secure payment methods! Click here for more information.SKX
You'll be asked to either:
- Checkout as a guest
- Log into your existing account OR
- Create an account with us.
Follow the prompts and fill out all the required fields.
Once done, the last step is to review your details to make sure they're correct.
Press "Place Order". You're done!
Once you have completed the checkout process, you'll receive your Order Confirmation to the email address that you provided at checkout. You'll also be able to view your order in the “My Account” section (if you have an online account with us).
Remember, if you checked out as a guest and created an account afterwards, the order won't be visible there.
Next steps: Sit tight! Once your order has been dispatched, you'll receive a follow-up email with your tracking details.
How do I remove items from my cart?
To remove an item from your cart, simply press 'REMOVE' next to the item in your shopping cart.
Please see an example below:READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I earn Qantas points through Skechers?
To earn Qantas points by shopping with Skechers Australia, please click the link below - and follow the steps.
This policy is offered by Qantas Australia, if you have any queries please be aware that our team will not be able to assist directly.
If you need any further assistance, you can get in contact with Qantas Customer Support team here.
Can I place a large order?
Need to organise Skechers for your team? Our Skechers Experts can now assist you with placing large orders. Get in touch with the team below:READ FULL ARTICLE
I think I purchased from a scam website?
We're sorry to hear that you may have purchased from a scam website.
Unfortunately, there is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that use the Skechers name and a similar looking website as a means of obtaining your personal and/or banking details. Please be aware that Skechers has no association with any of these websites and that we are proactively reporting these to the relevant authorities. If you have purchased something from a fraudulent website, it's highly likely that you will either be sent nothing, a counterfeit Skechers product, or an unrelated, inferior product. We recommend the following steps.
- Reach out to your bank immediately to discuss how you can lodge a 'chargeback' and reclaim any funds that you've spent.
- If you would like to report a scam website, please visit www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Tips on detecting a scam website:
- Pay attention to the address bar. Check that the URL starts with https (not http) and look for the padlock icon in the address bar to ensure there's a secure connection.
- Assess the price of the item. Does the price or offer seem too good to be true?
- Watch for poor grammar and spelling. Legitimate companies put effort into presenting a professional website.
- Do they accept secure payment methods such as PayPal or Afterpay? Fraudulent websites will primarily aim to collect your credit card details.
- Look for reliable contact information. Are there several ways of contacting the company, including via phone, live chat and email?
If you have any queries about a communication you have received or the legitimacy of a website, please get in touch with our Skechers Experts here.READ FULL ARTICLE