What is Click & Collect and how does it work?
Click & Collect is easy. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below.
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your shoes.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Experience team.
We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect.
When can I pick up my Click and Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out for this since it will be an indicator that you’re all clear to head into the store location and collect the order.
To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (ie, your driver's license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Experience team.*
*We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why is Click & Collect showing as 'unavailable’ for me?
If the Click and Collect option is available, and you haven't had any luck with the postcode search for 'Click & Collect', then this item may no longer be available in stores in your desired area.
The item will be listed as available to be purchased from any nationwide store that has the stock available, however, is outside of your radius.
You are still more than welcome to order online for the parcel to be delivered to your nominated address.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I return a Click & Collect order?
Click and Collect orders can be returned the same as any other online order and your options will depend on which payment type you have used to make your purchase. To find out more, please take a look at our Return Policy.READ FULL ARTICLE