What is 1 Hour Click & Collect?
Want it now? Skechers offers 1 Hour Click & Collect.
Place a Click & Collect order during store opening hours and you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.
Please wait until you’ve received this email before heading in-store to collect.
Ts & Cs
1 Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase:
- is finalised on a day on which your nominated Skechers store is open for business;
- is finalised one (1) hour before your nominated Skechers store closes for that day
- is available for Click & Collect
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Skechers (including any impediment caused by the fraud analytic pre-screening process)
What is Parcel Concierge?
Please note that this is only available for Victorian customers in select areas.
Parcel Concierge is a FREE Click & Collect service Skechers is trialling in certain locations in Melbourne with Vicinity Centres.
Parcel Concierge allows our customers who are eligible for the service to order online and pick up their order from a drive-through location at the shopping centre.
Parcel Concierge is offered by Vicinity Centres.
Skechers Essendon DFO
Skechers South Wharf
Skechers The Glen
How it works
1. Once you place a Click & Collect order at a participating Skechers store, you'll receive 2 emails - a booking confirmation email and an email stating that your order is ready to pick up. As stores are currently closed, don't go to pick it up!
2. You'll be contacted via phone by our store team who will offer you the Parcel Concierge service.
3. The team will book you an appointment with Parcel Concierge. You will receive a booking confirmation email and an SMS reminder of your appointment. This email will include directions to the Parcel Concierge location.
4. Head to the Parcel Concierge location for your appointment with your ID and confirmation email to collect your order! You'll receive an SMS message afterwards confirming your order has been picked up.
Updating or amending your booking
If you need to make changes to your parcel concierge appointment, please contact the Vicinity Centre:
Chadstone: (03) 9567 1083
Bayside: 0492 805 338
Northland: 0492 963 065
Broadmeadows: (03) 9301 0000
Bundoora: (03) 9467 9165
Essendon DFO: (03) 9937 7222
South Wharf: (03) 9099 1111
The Glen: (03) 9814 6000
Please note that as Parcel Concierge is hosted by Vicinity Centres, the Skechers Customer Experts is unable to assist in amending bookings.
Missed Parcel Concierge Appointments
If you miss your Parcel Concierge appointment, Parcel Concierge will send you a form to rebook your appointment. Alternatively, you can call the Vicinity Centre to arrange.
If your order is not picked up within three days of your initial appointment, your order will be returned to the store and alternate options for you order will be offered.
How does Click & Collect work?
Click & Collect is easy. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below.
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your shoes.
When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Skechers Experts.
We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect.
When can I pick up my Click & Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out for this since it will be an indicator that you’re all clear to head into the store location and collect the order.
When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (ie, your driver's license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Skechers Experts*
*We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
I selected the ‘Click & Collect’ option but I still haven’t received any notifications?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email notification when it is ready to be picked up from your nominated store. We recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can sometimes land in there.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
If for any reason you're unable to pick up your Click & Collect order from the store or would like to cancel, please get in touch with our Skechers Experts and they will assist you.
Please ensure that you include your order number when contacting us so we can assist you in the quickest way possible.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I return a Click & Collect order?
Click and Collect orders can be returned the same as any other online order and your options will depend on which payment type you have used to make your purchase. To find out more, please take a look at our Returns Policy.READ FULL ARTICLE