How does Click & Collect work?
Click & Collect is easy. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below.
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Add to cart'
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your shoes.
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Skechers Experts.
We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect.
When can I pick up my Click & Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out for this since it will be an indicator that you’re all clear to head into the store location and collect the order.
Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (ie, your driver's license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Skechers Experts*
*We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
If for any reason you're unable to pick up your Click & Collect order from the store or would like to cancel, please get in touch with our Skechers Experts and they will assist you.
Please ensure that you include your order number when contacting us so we can assist you in the quickest way possible.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I return a Click & Collect order?
You can simply return to your store of collection if you have changed your mind about your recent Click and Collect purchase. Keep in mind, we can't refund PayPal orders in-store. You are also welcome to post your Click and Collect back to us for return. Follow our online instructions here.
Our general returns policy applies.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why isn't my closest store available for Click & Collect?
No results when you enter your postcode for Click & Collect?
- Only local stores which have your item in stock will appear available for Click & Collect.
If Click & Collect is unavailable and your item is sold out at your local store, we recommend having your item delivered! View our Delivery Timeframes here.
Good to know:
- Due to demand, item(s) on sale tend to be limited in stock and therefore lowers the chance that your local store has it in stock and available for Click & Collect.
- Called a store and they have the item in stock but the store is not appearing as an option for Click & Collect online? Our stores have thresholds in place - We recommend getting them delivered instead!