Yes. If you've shopped online and had a change of mind, we're happy to offer a refund in-store, provided the item meets our return conditions below.
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged with original tags attached
- Item(s) is in its original, undamaged packaging or shoebox
What do I need to bring in-store?
- The item you wish to return in its original, undamaged shoebox or packaging
- Proof of purchase - Email order confirmation, order number (SKXAU..) or bank statement
- If you shopped online with card, please bring the same card in-store so that we can process a refund for you
Can I return my item at any Skechers store?
Yes, you can visit any of our Skechers stores here to return an item.
What if I payed with Afterpay or PayPal?
You can still return your item in-store. Your refund will be processed back via your original payment method, whether it's PayPal or Afterpay. Click here for more information.
Will my shipping fee be refunded on return? Any shipping fees applied to your original order will not be included in your refund, even if the whole order is returned.