We've put together a comprehensive guide on how to measure your foot to get the most accurate size.
- Lay a sheet of paper on the floor, one edge flush against the wall. Fix the paper to the floor with scotch tape so it doesn't move.
- Standing straight and wearing socks, stand on the paper. Place your feet together, your heels against the wall and make sure your back is touching the wall too.
- Have someone draw the outline of both your feet.
- Use a ruler or the straight edge of a book to draw a line across where the outline is longest. Draw a parallel line 0.5cm from this original line to allow for clearance.
- Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn.
This will be your reference to know your shoe size.
Compare this length with the below charts to determine the size that will suit you best!
Please note that theses are guides only. The cm length is the length of the innersole, we advise allowing an extra 1cm when calculating your shoe size.
Want to convert your US size to another one? Check out our size guide.
Already own a pair of Skechers?
Generally sizing tends to be standard across brands, although sizes can vary slightly depending on the style, shape and material of the shoe. The size of the pair that you already own is a good guide.