Please view our Online Returns Policy before booking a return.
Online Return Instructions
- Ensure you meet our 3 simple conditions for successful returns.
- Log in to your Account to book your return or if you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Form.
- Select the item(s) that you wish to return.
- Complete and submit the form online. Your return label will be emailed to you.
- Print the provided address label. We recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step. Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging. Please note that this is not a prepaid label and will require postage to be paid for at your nearest post office.
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
- Visit your nearest Post Office to pay for and drop off the parcel.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
All online returns must be sent from your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
Cost of returns
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return or exchange your shoes in person. Please note that we cannot facilitate Paypal refunds in store. See our Online Returns Policy for more information.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location. Please keep your Australia Post return tracking number so you can track its journey to our warehouse.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-5 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.