If you would like to avoid postage fees, you are welcome to head into your local store and return the item in person, as long as you meet the below return conditions. Please note that we are unable to facilitate PayPal returns in-store. You can check out our Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that all online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
3 simple conditions for a successful return:
- Item(s) were purchased in the last 90 days and proof of purchase can be provided.
- Item(s) must be unworn & undamaged with original tags attached.
- Items are in their original packaging (shoebox) and in original condition.
To return to our online store:
- Ensure you meet our 3 simple conditions for successful returns.
- Log in to My Account to book your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Form here.
- Select the item(s) that you wish to return.
- Complete and submit the form online. You will receive an email with your return label once your return has been submitted.
- Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step. Please note that this is not a prepaid label and will require postage to be paid for at your nearest post office.
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
- Visit your nearest Post Office to pay for and drop off the parcel.
*Please note We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-5 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Please note that with any Public Holidays, there will be an additional 1-2 business days for your return to be processed.