Yes, if you are eligible for a refund then you can lodge your return online. Afterpay will be notified and all future payments for that order will be cancelled. If you have already made one or more payments, the total amount paid thus far will be refunded to the credit/debit card that you used to place the order. Once notified, Afterpay will process the refund immediately and send you an email to confirm that the refund has been applied. The bank may take 1-2 business days to refund the money to your card.
Articles in this section
- I purchased a gift for Christmas but it doesn't fit, can I return or exchange my shoes after Christmas?
- I purchased a gift for Christmas but it doesn't fit, can i return or exchange my shoes after Christmas?
- Do Skechers offer international exchange?
- What if the item I received is not what I ordered?
- Have you received my return?
- Can I return my purchase to a store if I paid with PayPal / Afterpay?
- Who pays for the items I would like to return?
- I purchased online using Afterpay, can I still return my items?
- How long does the refund process take?
- How come I can return online purchases for a refund but not store purchases?