We take website and credit card security very seriously and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe environment from which to conduct online transactions. Skechers uses the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information as it is transmitted over the internet. This encryption scrambles details such as credit card numbers, billing details and delivery addresses so that other computers are unable to decipher the information. This type of security ensures your order and payment details remain secure over the internet. We do not under any circumstances store credit card details.
Articles in this section
- I have a store credit note / gift voucher. Can I use it online?
- Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
- Is there a cost to use Afterpay?
- How do I sign up to Afterpay?
- Who can use Afterpay?
- How does Afterpay work?
- What forms of payment are accepted online?
- Is it safe to use my credit card on Skechers?