If you checked out as a ‘guest’ when you placed the order and then made your account afterwards, then the order unfortunately wont show in your account history because you weren’t signed into this account when you paced it. But don’t stress! All info and updates for your order are sent via automated email, so you can keep an eye on it’s progress that way (be sure to check your junk/spam folder for them just in case they end up there).
Articles in this section
- I placed an order and received 2 order confirmations, why is this?
- I placed and order and I was charged for it, but when I log into my account I cant see it, where’s my order?
- Why can't i get my shoes delivered, I live in a rural area and there are no stores near me?
- The click and collect search says there aren’t any stores near me but I know that’s wrong because there is a store up the road from my house, is it broken?
- I cant seem to click ‘delivery’ on the item I want why is that?
- The item I ordered last week just went on sale!
- I tried to check out and the item(s) in my shopping bag disappeared. What happened?
- The shoes I want aren't available in my size, what do i do?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Can I change or cancel my order after it's been placed?