I tried to check out and the item(s) in my shopping bag disappeared. What happened? The stock on the website is live and reflects what is available in real time. Placing an item in your shopping cart doesn't guarantee the purchase of an item. Until you've completed the checkout process another customer may have purchased the item, even if it's in your shopping bag. To prevent this from happening, it is recommended that you check out as soon as possible and then continue shopping.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my gift card online?
- Can I change or cancel my order after it's been placed?
- Checked out as a guest?
- I placed an order and received 2 order confirmations, why is this?
- I placed and order and I was charged for it, but when I log into my account I cant see it, where’s my order?
- Why can't i get my shoes delivered, I live in a rural area and there are no stores near me?
- The click and collect search says there aren’t any stores near me but I know that’s wrong because there is a store up the road from my house, is it broken?
- I cant seem to click ‘delivery’ on the item I want why is that?
- The item I ordered last week just went on sale!